Confidential/ Complimentary/ Consultation REAL ESTATE ADVICE AVAILABLE
What's special about Midtown East Manhattan?
- The Grand Central Station
- It's a major hub for 'out-of-towners'. A lot of New Yorkers live 'up North' in the suburbs and their main form of transportation is the Metro-North train service. This runs through the Grand Central Station.
- All trains run through 42nd Street. The regular subway trains as well as a shuttle service which runs along the 42nd Street from east to west is also located in the Grand Central Station.
- New York Transit Museum
- Underground Restaurants especially useful in the Winter while you wait to board your train
- Underground tunnel which runs from 47th Street back to 42nd for easy commute for New Yorkers to the Grand Central Station
- Multiple shops and restaurants above ground
- Apple Store
- Pershing Square
- Cipriani Restaurant
- Chrysler Building
- Hyatt Hotel is right next to the Grand Central Station
- The United Nations Headquarters